- Hand washing of the cutlery is recommended with washing up liquid, please avoid any products with abrasive properties. Wire wool or other abrasive cleaners are prohibited.
- Rinse with hot water immediately after use to reduce chemical reaction of salts or acids
- Remove all food particles as quickly as possible after eating as certain acidic foods can also cause corrosion.
- Wash before first use and immediately after each use
- Always rinse your cutlery before placing it in the dishwasher; prolonged contact with certain consumables, e.g. salt, vinegar, eggs, tomato and certain acids, can cause pitting and staining.
- Wash knives separately from other cutlery while using dishwasher
- Never leave cutlery in a closed, damp dishwasher
- Place the cutlery in the cutlery basket with the handles pointing downwards – upright and unsorted, thus enabling the water jets to access all soiled parts in optimum effect.
- To restore the cutlery’s shine and to remove any staining use stainless steel polish and a soft dry cloth.
Care Instructions for PVD/Coloured Cutlery
- All items coated with PVD should never be washed with a sponge or abrasive cloth, should only be washed in a machine.
- Gold Plated cutlery should be handled with particular care in order to prolong their great appearance and shine. The cutlery should always be well cleaned and dried to prevent any corrosion and stains.
- Always to be stored in humid conditions